Here are 10 Superfoods to live slimmer and a better life is food which is high in a couple of compounds that help to fight disease, boost your immune system, and provide vitamins and minerals in much higher concentrations than normal.
Superfoods will help you have more energy throughout the day, sleep better, and recovery from injury or illness quicker. Here is the list of 10 superfoods to Live Slimmer and Better Life.
Top 10 List:10 Superfoods to Live Slimmer and Better Life
#1.Berries (Blueberry, Strawberry, Raspberry, Blackberry)
- Berries contain a whole host of micro-nutrients, vitamins, and pigments that are currently under research for their role in reducing inflammation and the risk of cancer.
- Blueberry has helped with reducing brain damage after a stroke, regulates blood pressure, and helps lower cholesterol and blood lipid levels
#2.Leafy Green Vegetables
- Green Vegetables include Broccoli, Kale, Spinach (palak), Bell peppers, etc.
- when you are planning to eat veggies do it steam unless of cooking fully.
- veggies contain full of minerals and vitamins.
- Green tea is best for weight loss movement. In one particular study, just drinking green tea boosted the metabolic rate of people by 4% and helped stimulate fat oxidation.
- Although that’s one “use” of green tea, it is packed with certain vitamins and minerals that are great for you, too.
- Pomegranates were originally one of the ancient medicines of the world, much like green tea.
- Reduction of heart disease risk factors
- Lowering of blood pressure
- Inhibition of viral infections
- Antibacterial properties
- Bonus? Pomegranates are delicious and are a fantastic, refreshing summer and fall snack.
- Avocados are one of the most nutritious fruits known to mankind it consists of 20 minerals & vitamins.
- Benefits of having Avocado its help in maintaining blood pressure, good for the heart, boost fertility, even good for eyes, improve digestion, keep skin healthy.
- Dates are a good source of various vitamins and minerals, energy, sugar, and fiber. It has dark brown skin, soft flesh, and have a sweet taste.
- The benefits of having Dates are lower cholesterol, protein-rich, improve skin.
- This oil with healthy fats, plus vitamins E and K. Benefits, it is great for combating diseases caused by chronic inflammation, like arthritis.
- It is shown that cooking with olive oil will significantly lower your chances of heart disease, so keep a bottle handy in your kitchen.
- Honey can do it all: It’s rich in antioxidants and helps the immune system, so it’s great for staying healthy inside and out.
- It works as an energy booster and a soothing agent.
- You can take an early morning in one glass of warm water & add 1 tablespoon of honey & have it on an empty stomach. It helps in weight loss.
- The superfood has vitamin B6, vitamin C, and manganese
- It has also been shown to significantly reduce high blood pressure to help prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- Garlic is also great for preventing hair loss; try rubbing some cloves on your scalp for effective treatment.
- A little treat does your emotional health good, and with dark chocolate, the benefits extend to physical health as long as you consume in moderation.
- Benefits of having Dark chocolates reduced blood pressure, lower chance of blood clots, Reduced inflammation, Improved mood.