Full body workout at home. Yes, we can do a full-body workout where you can find the solutions which exercise you have to do at home. Find the lists of full-body workouts at home.
Check the exercise that you can do at your home Full-body Home Workout.
Equipment : Not a single thing
What to do:
- Jumping Jacks
- Mountain Climbers
- Side lunges
- Abs Crunches
- Triceps Dip
- In and out Jumps
- High knee
- Jumping jack is the best exercise to get your body and heart pumping.
- It is a total body workout that you can anywhere like in your bedroom or balcony.
- Start by standing straight – with your feet together and arms resting on the sides, then jump with your feet apart and simultaneously bring your hands over your head – like you are clapping for yourself!
- Do this for 15 reps in 3 sets.
- The name mountain climbing doesn’t mean that you have to climb on the mountain.
- This routine is great for your legs, arms, and core.
- It is really easy to do this exercise like be in a push-ups position and bend on the right knee and bring that knee to the chest while keeping the left leg straight.
- Keep switching your legs. Do this for 15 reps in 3 sets.
3. Side lunges
- Work with your thighs. Start by – stands in a straight position with your feet together.
- Take a large side step with your right and lower your body down in the same direction.
- See that the left leg should be straight. Go back to the start position switch the sides.
- Do this repetition for 3 sets of 15 reps, each.
- Squats help your muscles in your upper and lower body.
- Start by – stand with your feet shoulder stretched your arms forward – in front of you.
- Then lower your body till your thighs are parallel against the floor
- Make sure your knees are in the same direction as your toes to complete a rep of a squat
- Do 15 reps of this in 3 sets to feel a burn in your legs.
- Yes this list would be incomplete without a few steps of push-ups
- Bonus: You are truly fit if you can do 10 push-ups daily.
6. Abs Crunches
- There are many ways of crunches, 3 sets of ab crunches, daily are the great way to work your core
- Start by – lying down on your back, bend your knees, keep your arms stretched in front of you.
- Slowly, start lifting your upper body off the floor or mat and hold this position for a few seconds before coming back to the ground and repeat.
- This exercise also helps burning excess belly fat.
7. Triceps Dip
- Bring back the chair for this one. Tricep dips work on your arms and triceps.
- Start by sitting straight on the chair and then moving your hips off (and forward) the chair while holding on to the edge of the chair’s seat for support.
- Then, slowly bend and stretch your arms to help your body go up and down.
- Do 15 reps of this in 3 sets to really feel a burn in your arms this time!
8. In and out Jumps
- In and out jump is also a very easy exercise
- Start by – standing straight and jump your feet landing into a wide position
- Reach one hand to your opposite toe but keeping your core contracted
- Push through your heels and jump back up to your start position and repeat on the other side.
- Do this for 60 seconds
9. High knee
- Begin in a standing position with your feet shoulder-width apart, and your arms straight out in front of your chest.
- As the leg comes down, bring the opposite knee up. Alternate lifting the knees and high towards your hands while jogging in place.
- Do this for 60 seconds
- End your full-body workout routine by planking for 25 seconds.
- Start first by 25 seconds after doing it daily increase your time
- Planking is great for your core, abs, back, and shoulders.
- It is best to flatten the stomach.