Take a look on Personal Self Care Menu
The Self-Care menu is about prioritizing self. No, it does not promote selfishness. Self-Care is about celebrating how every human being is unique and different in their own way.
SELF CARE IS, CARE FOR YOU, BY YOU.
- Take a bath or go for a spa
- Read good books
- Read some personal development books
- Listen to positive music
- Watch the clouds
- Take a deep breath
- Unplug some technology for an hour
- Do Yoga
- Get dressed up for no reason
- Drink as much of water you can
- Doing all these things daily will keep your mind fresh and body fits.
- Do this you will find a change in yourself in one week or two weeks or it will take a month. But do try these things.
- Taking care of yourself is the idea of taking out time for yourself and focusing on yourself before anything else. After all, if you won’t put yourself first on your priority list.
- Good self-care is required in order to have a balanced emotional being. It is important in order to have a good relationship with oneself as well as others.
SELF-CARE IS SIMPLE.
- Doing it daily will develop a healthy relationship with self and others around. It need not be spending long hours working out a routine.
- It could be simple like eating healthy breakfast, 15 minutes of exercise, or meditation in the morning.
- Making it a routine will help to develop habits and discipline to keep oneself healthy and happy physically, emotionally, and mentally.